Florida in March, never sounding so good!
Towering palms, miles of sandy beaches, surfing, fishing, camping, oceanfront resorts, bed & breakfasts, 45 minutes east of Orlando, 12 miles south of Cocoa Beach, the perfect setting to celebrate spring! (average temp 80°)
3 Days - 3 Nights
The 5th annual Runaway Country Music Festival - March 20 - 22, 2015 - will again host the largest gathering of country music stars in Florida. Choose from single day or weekend ticket packages. Something for everyone including RV parks, tent camping, hotels & resorts on the beach, economical motels; every taste and every budget will enjoy Runaway Country's wide range of accommodations.
The kick-off event to the Music Festival Season
You are encouraged to reserve your tickets and accommodations early.
What to Expect
General Festival Tips and Information
- Gates open at 11 AM on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Music starts 1PM on Friday and 12:30PM Sat and Sun. Please click on Line-up for artist times. Main Stage goes to approx. 10:30PM Friday and Sat, 9:30PM on Sun. The Outer Limits Party Zone until the wee hour of 2AM every night!
- When you arrive at the concert bowl entry gates, you will exchange your ticket for a wristband. Wristbands that have been removed or tampered with are VOID, so you will want to make sure that you leave it on for all days. Otherwise, you will have to buy a new ticket.
- Wristbands are non-transferable. One wristband is good for one person. Do not remove or attempt to share your wristband. This will void your entry. Please note that trying to pass counterfeit or tampered-with bands is a crime for which the authorities pursue prosecution.
- Beware of counterfeit wristbands and tickets. The only way to ensure you have a legitimate Runaway Country ticket is to buy your ticket from us directly or through one of our authorized ticket outlets.
- We only sell wristbands at our on-site ticket booth, and they are put on you by our staff. If anyone offers to sell you a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can be certain it is counterfeit.
- All bags will be searched prior to entry to the festival. Please note that food and beverage carry-ins of any type, including alcohol, are not allowed.
- Any alcohol purchased inside the festival grounds must be consumed or dumped out prior to leaving through the gates.
- Video recorders are not allowed. Personal Cameras are OK. NO professional or cameras with detachable lenses.
- No weapons are allowed, concealed or otherwise. This includes guns and knives of any kind.
- Should you decide to leave the concert bowl at any time, please note; All attendees will go through a security search and be scanned with metal detectors, EACH time you enter the Concert Bowl.
- For safety and sanitation reasons we do not allow pets into the Concert Bowl. Dogs are allowed on your campsite and on the way to and from the Dog Park. Dogs must always be leashed. Documented service animals are allowed on-site.
We reckon it's going to be a party not to be missed!
Fans are Coming from Everywhere
We're extending a warm welcome to country music fans coming to join us from AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA. We're also happy to welcome our friends from British Columbia, Manitoba and Ontario, Canada. Tickets have also been sold to excited festival-goers coming all the way from Sweden, Germany, Italy, UK and Spain.
SO JOIN US AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREVARD COUNTY EVENT! IT'S SURE TO BE AN AMAZING EVENT!!!
RUNAWAY COUNTRY is a rain or shine event. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
All tickets are emailed to the email address you provide when ordering. Be sure to double check that you have entered your email address correctly.
Print your ticket at home. Use the highest resolution while printing your tickets. If we cannot scan your barcode, you cannot get in. They will be scanned when you arrive at Runaway Country, then exchanged for a wristband.
Elevate Ticketing is a secure, event ticketing agency providing ticketing services to the country's best festivals and events.