A Letter from the Chairman
Welcome …. I invite you to explore our exciting site! Learn more about the Republican “Grand Opportunity Party.” Find important links to the BREC Website, Elected Officials, the Supervisor of Elections, Facebook and more. Browse through information about the Republican Clubs in Brevard, and if you find one that sparks your interest, plan to attend their next meeting!
Republican guests are always welcome at the BREC General Meetings held the second Thursday of the month. There is no General Meeting in July, but please join us on Thursday, August 8, 6:30 PM, at Temple Israel, 7350 Lake Andrew Drive, Viera, FL 32940, with speaker Peter Feaman, Florida National Committeeman.
Thank you for your support of the Lincoln-Reagan Dinner Dance held on May 17. It was a great success!
Barbara Davis, County Chairman
The Executive Committee is the governing arm of the Republican Party in Brevard County.
It is composed of men and women who represent the precincts in the county.
Some of the goals and objectives of the BREC are:
- Election to office of qualified persons
- Promote an informed electorate through political education
- Increase Republican voter registration
- Seek qualified candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices
- Promote the election of all Republican candidates in the General Elections
- Uphold the principles of freedom, equality, and justice on which the Republican Party and the government of this nation is founded, as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida.
Our Beliefs and Objectives:
- Limit government intervention in our businesses, the economy, and our day-to-day lives. Additionally, we advocate lower taxes and less government spending.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own place in society. Enable the ability to secure the benefits of society for the people and their families.
- Limit the intervention of government on individual prosperity. Each individual’s destiny should be in the individual’s hands while keeping governmental power and resources close to the people, yet only through their state and community leaders, and not by federal government agencies.
- Free enterprise inspires economic growth through innovative developments, the kind that have made our nation great. To help stimulate business environments where people are free to use their talents, and not suppress it with over-regulation and taxation.